Women’s Luxury Stand-Up Paddleboard & Yoga Retreat
Featuring Champion Stand-Up Paddleboarder Travis Grant & Charlotte Piho in the Cook Islands, in partnership with Pacific Resort Rarotonga.
EXCLUSIVE. LUXURIOUS. MAGICAL.
Escape on a weeklong adventure to the most beautiful place on earth “The Cook Islands”. Meeting like-minded inspiring women on similar journeys you will be treated to a wonderful abundance of experiences including a once in a lifetime opportunity to SUP with Australia’s No#1 Stand-Up Paddleboarder and Winner of 2011 Battle of the Paddle Hawaii Travis Grant. Watch Out! Leaving lighter both physically and mentally, revived, refreshed and renewed – you’ll be addicted to a healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life.
A TYPICAL DAY
Upon waking your day starts with a rejuvenating yoga session or run with Charlotte. A delicious bountiful breakfast of fresh local produce follows before a morning of Stand-Up Paddleboarding with Travis Grant. After lunch the choice is yours…relax in your new luxe home away from home with a decadent massage, soak up the sun by the pool/lagoon or enjoy one of the many activities on offer. The day winds down with enjoying an exquisite dinner with great company as you toast to experiencing another day in paradise!
- • 6 to 7 Days and 5 to 6 Nights staying at the luxurious 4 star Pacific Resort Rarotonga
- • Retreat transfers to & from airport
- • Fresh Flower Ei on arrival at airport
- • 10 hours of fun Stand-Up Paddleboard lessons including individual coaching from Travis Grant
- • Guided Runs and walks led by Charlotte Danziel Piho
- • 5 Days of Transformative Yoga Lessons
- • Hula dancing lesson
- • Lesson on how to tie a Pareo/Sarong
- • Up to 2hrs of decadent massages on the beach, or in the privacy of your own room plus mani/pedi
- • Exquisite Healthy Cuisine, with an emphasis on locally sourced fresh fish, meats, fruit and vegetables
- • Island Night: Cultural Show and Feast
- • Daily Fresh Tropical Fruit Baskets
- • CD Memoir of your vacation including Stand-Up Paddleboard shots
- • Complimentary use of Kayaks and snorkeling equipment
- • Beach sarong
- • Cross-Island Mountain cultural tour through the Cook Island’s heartland leading you through lush tropical rainforests, streams and waterfalls