The Paddlers Guide to Victoria
First Published in October 2014, this is the first paddling guidebook for Victoria in eight years, and the only one with dedicated paddle maps, GPS co-ordinates, and colour photographs for every location.
Victoria is the place to be for anyone whose dream paddling destinations include magnificent limestone gorges, ancient volcanic craters, gorgeous temperate rainforests, rugged alpine country, Marvelous Melbourne and the mighty Murray River. The Paddlers Guide to Victoria is the ultimate companion for seeing all of these amazing places from the water.
– 80 paddling trips, descriptions, maps, GPS co-ordinates
– Trip locator maps
– Historical information and local points of interest
– Expert equipment advice kayaks, canoes, stand up paddleboards
– Preparation advice
– Recommended places to eat, drink, and stay the night
– Over 200 full-colour photos